Annual ARCAC Scholarship Form - Deadline for applications postmarked no later than June 1 for the current year (next business day if on a weekend/holiday).
- To enable you to pursue an interest in one of the arts or crafts
- To help finance skill development in a workshop, study course, summer program, weekend seminar, college, university or community offering
- Available to any person of any age with an interest in one of the arts or crafts
- There are no educational prerequisites
- You must reside in the Clare to Kingston area
- This award is not limited to academic courses
- Awards are for less than $1000 - dependent on project/applicants. Typically anywhere from $150 - $350.
Download the form here